- Published: Tuesday, 30 June 2020 13:58
For your safety, the safety of others as well as our staff, the Aquidneck Island Adult Learning Center has adopted the following safety procedures.
- Upon entering the building you will be met by an AIALC staff member, who will take your temperature.
- The staff person will also ask you a series of COVID-19 screening questions.
- Your responses to the COVID-19 screening questions along with your temperature, name and date will be recorded by the staff person.
- If your temperature records 100.5 or above, the staff person will ask you to sit for a few minutes and will retake your temperature. If you temperature still records 100.5 or above you will be asked to leave the site.
- If you answer YES to any of the COVID-19 screening questions, you will be asked to leave the site.
- In addition, your blood oxygen level may also be checked/measured using an oximeter.
Masks must be worn at all times while inside/around the property of the Aquidneck Island Adult Learning Center.
Help Stop The Spread:
Wash your hands often.
Disinfect and clean surfaces.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
Keep your distance - 6 feet please.